ADDITIONAL MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Team Reviewers Peer Review Process Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Author Guidelines Plagiarism Policy Copyright Notice Author Fees Indexing Author Index Title Index Visitors
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is never published or in waitinglist another journal
- The article is formatted in Microsoft Word
- In the review process, author doesn't know the reviewer.
- Article has been arranged based on the template given
- Article has been checked by Turnitin with similarity result no more than 25%
- The references of the article has been formatted using citation manager (Mendeley, Zetero etc)