ADDITIONAL MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Team Reviewers Peer Review Process Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Author Guidelines Plagiarism Policy Copyright Notice Author Fees Indexing Author Index Title Index Visitors
Focus and Scope
Elementary Education Journal is a scientific research publication issued by Nur Science Institute, aimed as media of information, communication and discussion forum of education and teaching from primary education field.
This journal encompasses original research articles and review articles including:
- instruction of primary education (natural science, social science, mathematics, languages, civics, religion, physical education, and arts),
- curriculum of primary education,
- management of primary education,
- guidance and counseling of primary education,
- psychology of primary education as well as primary school teacher education.
This journal is an open access published twice per year/volume and contains research result that never published.
- Free charge for every article sent to editor.