ADDITIONAL MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Team Reviewers Peer Review Process Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Author Guidelines Plagiarism Policy Copyright Notice Author Fees Indexing Author Index Title Index Visitors
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Article has been arranged based on the template given
- Article has been checked by Turnitin with similarity result no more than 25%
- The references of the article has been formatted using citation manager (Mendeley, Zetero etc)
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.