ADDITIONAL MENU Focus and Scope Editorial Team Reviewers Peer Review Process Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Author Guidelines Plagiarism Policy Copyright Notice Author Fees Indexing Author Index Title Index Visitors
Focus and Scope
A peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the sexual and reproductive health of women and men.
The journal aims to serve its readers as an authoritative resource of disseminating significant sexual and reproductive healthcare related scientific information.
Our key audience:
- Maternity care and neonatal nurses
- Health sociologists and economists
- Policy makers in sexual and reproductive healthcare
The journal welcomes original papers in all aspects of sexual and reproductive health including:
- Family planning and contraception
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health
- Sexual and reproductive health education
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Other issues related to sexual and reproductive health
The journal publishes the following types of paper: original research articles, and reviews. Please see the Guide for Authors for specific details including online submission.
Griya Widya aims to have a role as a contributor of new knowledge and evidence to representatives of the health care sector and to society. The journal will present studies demonstrating sexual and reproductive health matters from a multifaceted perspective where the connection between these questions and the individuals' rights will be illuminated.